Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
We’re looking for a digitally minded individual to join Western New York’s news leader WIVB-TV/WIVB.com! As a member of the Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager and is responsible for the execution of digital sales, implementation, optimization and reporting of digital campaigns for clients. The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by effectively selling a suite of proven digital marketing services/products (including targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and social media) with the objective of advancing client objectives.
· Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert for the team
· Act as the liaison between the internal sales teams and clients by maintaining regular contact to ensure campaign goals are being delivered and achieved
· Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
· Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
· Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
· Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends). Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services
· Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients on industry best practices
· Be an effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating revenue
Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
If interested, please apply online - http://www.nexstar.tv/careers/