Requirements & Skills:
• Associate Degree in Electronics, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience preferred.
• Minimum three years' experience with a television broadcasting environment.
• Familiarity with Avid-related software/hardware products a plus
• Fluency in English; strong communication, both verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work extended hours, as needed
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Assistant Chief Engineer must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. The Assistant Chief Engineer must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required.
Please apply at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com/jobs/1697/engineer-i%2c-assistant-chief/job
WROC-TV8 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER