Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 171 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
KXAN is looking for a Digital Content Producer to join our well-established and growing digital team. This individual will be responsible for daily news story and video content featured on one of the most visited news websites in Austin and Central Texas.
Digital Content Producers will work in the newsroom writing, aggregating, and publishing news stories and content to station’s digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in web content production, writing, and journalism and have a working knowledge of the digital media landscape.
• Strong news writing and editing skills, with attention to detail
• Proficiency in web content management systems
• Must be able to work independently in a faced-paced environment
• Knowledge of online news journalism best practices
• Basic clipping and editing of video for digital delivery
• Posting updates and content to the station`s social platforms
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or related field required, and experience in a newsroom as digital content producer preferred.