Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 171 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
As a member of the Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services and will work to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling the HYFN Local suite of digital marketing services/products (including targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the objective of advancing client objectives.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends).
• Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients
• Effective closer
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 1+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it’s effective use for clients.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
• Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
KARK/KLRT/KASN/KARZ Television Stations, HYFN Local, Nexstar Digital and Nexstar Media Group, Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.
You must apply online at www.nexstar.tv to be considered for the position