Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Nexstar Media Group in Indianapolis is seeking a Traffic Administrator. Provide administrative support and assistance during the execution of programming for broadcasting television materials.
* Assist traffic management personnel in performing daily activities.
* Assist traffic manager in preparing projects in order to edit and design new materials.
* Archive documents and broadcasting materials.
* Ensure proper circulation of information.
* Monitor broadcasts and schedule advertisements and commercials.
* Good organizational competencies.
* Proficient in word, excel and outlook.
* Ability and willingness to learn and operate specialized software programs.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to perform responsibilities without close supervision.
Training/Equipment: Operate Microsoft software.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.