The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director.
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts.
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts.
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
• Sets up cameras and related equipment.
• Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment.
• Produces graphics for newscast.
• Creates graphics for the newscast.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during remote broadcasts. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to climb 12' ladder. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
White Knight Broadcasting is seeking a Programming Director / Station Manager. The Station Manager will be responsible for programming content, delivery, format and schedule and will assure compliance with FCC rules, regulations and policies.
The Multimedia Journalist produces, reports, shoots, writes, voices, edits and feeds news content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers. This position reports to the news director.
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and eMedia business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.